Grab your Discounted SONOFF TH16 Smart Home Thermostat while the Store LAUNCH DISCOUNT is on!
SHIPS DIRECT FROM OUR USA WAREHOUSE
The Sonoff TH16 is your DIY smart thermostat. It can monitor and set temperature and humidity through the APP eWeLink, which can be intigrated to your Google Home or Alexa device for voice control. The remote control switch allows users remote turn on/off connected appliances via eWeLink from anywhere in the world. This smart switch transmits data to a cloud platform through the Wi-Fi Router, which enables you to remotely control the connected appliances, via the free eWeLink App. You can download the iOS version in App Store and the Android version in Google Play. This smart switch share control with your family and friends. It supports a preset temperature and humidity range. When the temperature and humidity of the environment falls into the range, it will automatically turn on or off connected devices. Such devices can include a fan, air conditioner, or humidifier.
The device supports connecting to three kinds of temperature and humidity sensors (AM2301, DS18B20, Si7021). Sonoff TH16 can also work without connecting to sensors. But compared to older models, the Sonoff 10/16 is safer, larger, and easier to operate. Importantly, with the support of latest eWelink App, you can create chains of simple conditional statements (Smart Scene). This means you can use the them with temperature and humidity sensors (AM2301, DS18B20, Si7021) to collect data, while these data can be shared to other ITEAD smart home devices(Sonoff, Sonoff RF, Sonoff SV, Slampher, smart socket, etc.) under your account, thus other devices can use the data to control connected appliances. Please note that this version does not have 433 RF function.
Supports status tracking: device status is timely provided to eWeLink. Supports remote turn on or off connected appliance. Supports max 8 enabled single/repeat/countdown timers. Supports numerous WiFi smart switches from one smart phone. Works with Amazon Echo, Echo Dot, Amazon Tap Works with Google Home Works with Google Nest. Voltage Input: 90-250V AC(50/60Hz) Max. Current: 10A Max. Power: 2200W Dimensions: 88*38*23mm (L*W*H) Wireless Standard: 802.11 b/g/n. Humidity: 5%-90%RH, Non-condensing Operating Temperature: 0ºC-40ºC (32°F-104°F) Enclosure Material: Fire-retardant ABS V0 Weight: 52.0g Gang: 1Color: White.
Smart Home Temperature Humidity Thermostat w/ Remote Control Switch Features:
- Remote turn on/off connected appliance via APP EWeLink
- Keep track of live current, voltage and power
- Set threshold values to protect your devices from overload
- Check power consumption over a specified period
- View and export 100 days recorded power usage data
- View real-time device status on EWeLink
- Supports 8 enabled schedule/countdown timers
- Share control your devices with other eWeLink user
- Works with Google Home, Google Home Mini, Google Nest
- Works with IFTTT
- Supports 90~ 240V AC input
- Support max 10A input
- Power: 3500W(16A)
- Support fast configure SSID and password connection through APP
- Support automatic connect to server, register and update status info.
- Support real-time temperature and humidity displaying
- Support 3 temperature and humidity sensors (AM2301, DS18B20, Si7021)
- Support preset temperature and humidity to turn on/off
- Support group management, scene, smart scene
- 802.11 b/g/n
- Built-in Tensilica L106 ultra-low power consumption 32-bit micro-MCU, dominant frequency support 80 MHz and 160 MHz, support RTOS
- Built-in TCP/IP protocol stack
- Built-in TR switch, balun, LNA, power amplifier and matching network
- Built-in PLL, voltage regulator and power supply management components, 802.11b mode +20 dBm output power
- A-MPDU&A-MSDU aggregation and 0.4μs guard interval
- WiFi @ 2.4 GHz, supports WPA / WPA2 safe mode
- Support cloud OTA upgrade
- Support STA/AP/STA + AP modetandby power consumption is less than 1.0 mW (DTIM3)
1 x Thermostat Module
1 x Si7021 Temperature Humidity Sensor Probe